Monday, July 8, 2013

Thrift Shopping at Buffalo Exchange

Although I have only been to Buffalo Exchange twice, I love that store. I went this Saturday with my friend Angelica and although I was not planning on spending anything in the store, I ended up leaving with 3 items.
 
 
I found a pair of American Eagle jeans for about $13 and they fit me perfectly so I had to get them!
 
 
 
I also found this jean jacket for $4.50! I am still debating on how I want to refashion it. I might do an ombre bleach on it.
 
 
And last, I found this pair of high top sneakers for $22.50.
I love them!

If you have never been to one of these stores before and you love Goodwill and Plato's Closet. It is definetely worth checking out. It is not as expensive as Goodwill and better quality than Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment