Sunday, July 7, 2013

Half-Shaved or Undercut Hairstyle

I had seen the half-shaved hairstyle two years ago in Mexico when I first fell in love with it. I really wanted to get it but was scared I might not be able to pull it off or even worse, regret it as soon as I had done it.
 
I had told a few friends about it and showed them pictures. Half of them would tell me to go for it while the other half let me know they thought it was hideous. Even my cousins told me I would not be able to pull it off because I had a fat face. So I decided to just look for other hairstyles more suitable for my face.
 
However, although one of my fashion teachers has said the hairstyle is "so 2011" it has actually become quite popular.
 
So this summer I went to Mexico on vacation and told my aunts and cousins I really liked that hairstyle when I saw a girl at a mall with it. Finally my cousin Kenia convinced me to get it and the day before we left Mexico she and I went to the salon and I got the haircut I have been wanting for two years now!
This is the night I first got my new haircut. I had to grow out my bangs!
 
 
Here's how it looks now!
 
My hair grows really fast but I have some barber clippers so it's all good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment