Saturday, September 3, 2011

First entry in my new blog!

Hello everyone! This is Keren. I hope you enjoy reading my entries in this blog. I already have another personal blog but this one will be dedicated exclusively to fashion.

I've managed to survive through my second week at Baylor! It gets easier to as the days go by. ^_^
This semester I'm taking 16 hours or five classes. Three of them are Family and Consumer Science classes including Principles of Art and Design for which I'm writing this blog.

First of all I think I should start off by telling a little about myself and what I like. I was born in Bolivia but moved from there when I was around one year old. My parents were missionaries so they would travel a lot and we moved and lived in many different places. My last name is Vietnamese/Chinese. I love traveling and meeting new people and cultures. I love foreign movies and music and food.  It would be my dream come true to be able to go study abroad in Japan or Spain.

I don't really know how to describe my style. My friends tell me I've got an eclectic fashion style. I love colorful and bold clothing pieces. Sometimes I wear stuff other people think it's weird or would not even dare to wear at all. But I also wear black a lot.
I love cooking, reading, shopping, make-up, photography, and eating. I love winter days; I don't really enjoy hot, sweaty summer days. My favorite colors are pink and black.
I hope you all enjoy my posts! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment